With more than 75,000 products on our site, there are SO many cool things to discover. I’m constantly finding new things I want to buy and products I’m eager to try out. This blog is a great way to share those things with you! So, here are 10 top picks for Thursday that you need to check out.
1. Kaisercraft MDF Advent Block. Want a fun decor piece for the holidays? This advent calendar fits the bill. Cover it with patterned paper, paint it, add numbers to the front, stick a family holiday photo in the center…there are so many ways you can embellish this piece to fit your decor! Fill the boxes with treats or small gifts to countdown to Christmas. Best of all, you can save it to use for years to come!
2. Kaisercraft Game On! paper pad. If someone in your family is a sports nut, this paper pad is a must! You get 48 12×12 sheets of patterned paper that cover a wide range of sports like soccer, tennis, baseball, basketball, and more. It’s great for scrapbooking sports memories!
3. Tim Holtz Carved Instruments cling stamps. This is one of Tim Holtz’s newest stamp set releases and it’s just fantastic! Use them for holiday cards (the French horn, trumpet, and drums are just perfect) or other musical-themed cards. Have a child in band? Use this set on scrapbook pages about band concerts, marching band activities, and so much more.
4. My Favorite Things Die-namics Little Letters dies. These letter dies are so versatile (and affordable at just $15.99)! Use them on handmade cards, scrapbook pages, paper-crafting projects, home decor projects, and so much more. The beauty of dies is that you can use them over and over on endless projects!
5. My Mind’s Eye Sleigh Bells Ring collection pack. This is a great holiday collection! The papers feature great patterns, classic colors, and can be used for so many types of projects. Some of the papers would look fantastic in a 12×12 frame for instant holiday decor!
6. Blue Moon story lockets and metal charms. Memory lockets are so trendy right now and this is an easy way to create one! Select a locket style and then choose themed charms to go inside of it. Mix and match charms from multiple packs to create a custom design. Makes an awesome gift for moms, sisters, teachers, friends, and other special people in your life!
7. Treat pops. Forget cupcakes or cake pops–these treat pops are just too fun! Layer cake and icing in these clear tubes for an irresistible treat. They’re sure to be a hit at your next baby shower, birthday party, kid party, or other celebration!
8. BasicGrey 2015 calendar kit. Do you enjoy making handmade calendars each year? This BasicGrey kit makes it easy to create a fabulous 8×8 calendar. It includes the calendar with pre-printed pages and a ton of embellishments to jazz them up. Add your photos and it’s done. Handmade calendars are great gifts for grandparents, dad’s office, or other family members–or make one for your own home!
9. We R Memory Keepers Albums Made Easy Card Cabinet. If you’re into Project Life or using pocket pages and insert cards to scrapbook your memories, this card cabinet is a MUST. With three 3×4 pull-out drawers and two 4×6 pull-out drawers, you can fit more than 1000 3×4 insert cards and 700 4×6 insert cards–wow! Organize them by color, by theme, or any way you’d like. Plus, buy the matching Cabinet Sleeve Shelves and organize your pocket pages (while stacking the two pieces to save space). The whole system is just awesome!
10. Archiver’s exclusive Monster Mania value pack. If you haven’t purchased one of our exclusive value packs yet, you’re missing a GREAT deal! Each pack contains a bunch of patterned papers and matching embellishments. Best of all, you save 50% (or more) by buying the pack instead of buying the individual pieces! Each pack can be used for scrapbooking, card-making, paper-crafting, or any other project you’d like. Our newest version–Monster Mania–is simply adorable for Halloween! All of our value packs are only available while supplies last, so if you want one, don’t wait.
Which of these items are you most excited about? Share with us in the comments!