Have you been inspired by Pinterest lately?
I feel like it’s a daily thing for me. Whether I’m looking for a recipe, a fun way to decorate my kitchen, something crafting to make, or black and white photographs, there is always something that catches my eye.
Here’s what caught my eye this morning (if you click the “read the rest of this entry” I have a bigger image that’s a bit easier to read):
OR! It could go in my SMASH book with all the layout ideas I’ve found. Here’s a bigger image…
- Make lists. – I do this all the time, just to write it down.
- Carry a notebook everywhere. – or a SMASH book!
- Try free writing. – Oh boy. Out of comfort zone.
- Get away from the computer. – or the iPad.
- Quit beating yourself up. – Great reminder for my perfectionist side.
- Take breaks. – For #8?
- Sing in the shower. – Ha!
- Drink coffee. – Done and done.
- Listen to new music. – Gotta love Pandora!
- Be open. – Risks. They can be good.
- Surround yourself with creative people. – I do have some great crafty friends.
- Get feedback. – See #13
- Collaborate. – I love bouncing ideas with friends.
- Don’t give up. – Truth. #6 if needed.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. – I do this with journaling…
- Allow yourself to make mistakes. – Sometimes they turn out better.
- Go somewhere new. – I need to do this more.
- Count your blessings. – Also need to do this more.
- Get lots of rest. – But I scrap best at 1:00am.
- Take risks. – Especially when scrapping/crafting/creating.
- Break the rules. – See #20.
- Don’t force it. – See #16.
- Read a page of the dictionary. – Never thought of that…
- Create a framework. – And then #21
- Stop trying to be someone else’s perfect. – YES and YES.
- Got an idea? Write it down. – See #2.
- Clean your workspace. – More often…
- Have fun. – Essential.
- Finish something. – Easier said than done but remember #25.
Totally “pin”spired and hopefully you are as well.
Happy Pinning and Creating!